Monday, November 1, 2010

[INSPIRATION] The story of a father and daughter

[INSPIRATION] The story of a father and daughter - is worth contemplating!


As always Andrew, Head of Branch in a leading private company in Jakarta, arrived at his home at 9 pm. Not as usual, Sarah, daughter of his first new third grade elementary school opened the door for her.

It seems that he had waited long enough.
"Why, have not slept?"
Andrew said, kissing her son. Usually she was already asleep when she came home and was awake when he would leave office the morning.

As he followed his father into the family room, Sarah replied, "I'm waiting
Papa came home. Because I want to Ask How does salary Papa? "
"Why tumben, really ask Papa salary? Want to ask for money anymore, huh?"
"Ah, baseball. Want to know wrote" Sarah said Short.
"Okay. You can count itself. Every day Papa's work
10jam and paid around Rp. 400.000, -. Each month an average of 22 working days counted.

Saturdays and Sundays off, sometimes Saturday Papa still overtime. So, Papa salary in one month how many, hayo? "
Sarah ran to take paper and pencil from the desk, while his father took off his shoes and turned on the television. When Andrew moved to
room to change clothes, she ran to follow him. "If one day Papa paid
Rp. 400.000,-for 10 hours, meaning that one hour Papa paid Rp. 40.000, - dong "he said.

"Well, you clever. Yes, now washing the feet, sleep" command Andrew. But Sarah did not move. As he watched his father get dressed, she returned
asked, "Daddy, I'm allowed to borrow money USD. 5.000, - or not?"

"There, do not need more variety. Why ask for money at night? Papa tired. And take a bath first. Go to sleep".
"But Papa ..."
Andrew's patience was exhausted. "Papa told me to sleep!" Sarah's surprising he barked. The little boy turned to his room.

After bathing, Andrew seems to regret he barked. He also looked Sarah in the room
sleep. Her beloved child was not sleeping. Sarah was found sobbing
quietly while holding money 15,000, - in his hand. As I lay down and stroked the head of the little boy, Andrew said, "I'm sorry Papa, dear, dear Papa same Sarah.
But for what is asked for money at night? If you want to buy toys, tomorrow it could. Never mind the 5,000, - more than it was Papa's love "replied Andrew

"Papa, I'm baseball ask for money. I just borrow. I'll return when it
saving more than spending money during this week. "

"Yes, yes, but for what?" Andrew asked softly.
"I waited for Dad from 8. I'm going to ask Dad to play Snakes and ladders. Thirty minutes aja. Mama used to say if the time Papa was very valuable. So, I want to change the time Papa. I open my savings, there were only 15,000, - but .. because Papa said Papa hour paid Rp. 40.000, - then half an hour I had to replace the USD .. 20,000, -. But the money savings approximately 5,000, so I want to borrow from Papa "she said innocently.

Andrew was silent. he was lost for words. The little boy hugged it tightly with a sense of emotion. He had realized, was abundant treasures which he gave over the years, not enough to "buy" happiness of her child.

No comments: